Buying a Home or Commercial Property?
Just because the toilets flush, doesn’t mean the property has a healthy septic system. Knowing the state of the septic system before you purchase will help you negotiate the price before you sign the contract. We work hand and hand with top Property Resell Inspection companies in the area. We don’t stop there; not only do we refer the best Real Estate Inspection companies around but we also offer free Consulting and or estimates on those findings.
Septic system Repairs, Maintenance Contracts, New Installs or Replacements and Consulting/Inspections for Austin and Central Texas.
AIt can be scary buying a home or property that has a septic on it, especially if you have never lived on septic.
We have a long standing relationship with many Realtors and Brokers who hired through us because they know we provide the most transparency in the industry. Our referrals are solid and ready as well as back their findings with free Consulting and or Estimates to repair or replace those problems. We also, give a thorough breakdown of necessary repairs and estimates for those repairs. But; as Licensed Maintenance Providers we have a lot of tricks of the trade to offer suggestions on helping the system run better as well.
Armed with our expert evaluation from our referrals, purchasers can move ahead with ease and understanding of what they are getting. On many occasions our advice has prevented home buyers from purchasing a septic nightmare.
Septic System Evaluation For Property Purchasers:
- Every Inspection report is thoroughly read, analyzed and then we can create a proposal and or consult.
- We referring all our pumping to the most reasonable and respectful Pumpers to our clients or offer “Turn-Key” pumping of systems at market price.
- If you need official documentation we can acquire documents from the Open Records Department of the local Governing Agency.
- Your Estimate will come itemized and full description. This way you can see exactly the break down of the proposal.
- If you already had an inspection from another inspector, contractor or vendor, please give us the opportunity to provide a free estimate as a second opinion.